How to modify object link of jcomment?



JComment is a big components for joomla, bothjoomla 1.5 andjoomla 2.5. It also means that it is so complicated.

Today, I want to change the object link of each comment. Because, each time, users click on this link, I want it open with a better link than jcomment did.But it's really hard to find out where it is. First I look at object.php of models folder, object.php of class folder in admin. Finally I know it is folder com_jcomment/plugins.

In this folder you have a list of components that jcomment integrated.

I, myself want to modify admanagers link, so I open com_adsmanager.plugin.php file.

In this file you 'll see a line like this:

1.$info->link = JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_adsmanager&view=details&id=" . $row->id . "&catid=" .$row->category . $Itemid);

This is the link of object, now, you can edit as you like.

Hope this is helpful for you.




Responses

0 Respones to "How to modify object link of jcomment?"

Post a Comment

 

Link Liên kết

Thông tin liên hệ

YH: huonggiangdhtn
Skype: tthuonggiang
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | joomla extensions jw-extension.net